Sovy's Special
Cool Price
In Stock
HK Exclusive

Chateau Lafon Rochet, 2011

Add To Bag
Estimate Date: 2022-10-28
Bussum, The Netherlands
Hong Kong
label : Good Label level : /Neck Level Filled Perfect
France Bordeaux Saint-Estephe
Red 750ml
Estimate Date: 2022-10-28
Stock: 2
$ 604
In any 3 btls an order -6%
$ 567
In any 6 btls/$3K an order -8%
$ 555
FPS payment discount
- 3%
As low as #
$ 536
VIP reward 3%/5%
Final price may have a negligibly difference
Check Market Price
Château Lafon-Rochet is a wine producer located in Saint-Estèphe, the northernmost appellation in the Medoc. Cabernet Sauvignon is planted in the vineyards, along with Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot. The wines are made in either a Merlot- or Cabernet-dominant style depending on the vintage.There are approximately 40 individual parcels of grapes in the Lafon-Rochet vineyard, all of which are vinified separately in the winery in a mixture of cement, stainless steel and temperature-controlled vats. Some 60 percent of the total production goes into the grand vin, whereas the remaining 40 percent is kept for the second wine, Les Pélerins de Lafon-Rochet. Grapes from the older vines, which are more intense and complex in flavor, are set aside for the grand vin, while those off the younger vines go into the blend for the second wine.
Winery :Chateau Lafon-Rochet
Name :Chateau Lafon-Rochet
Grape(s) : Cabernet Franc , Merlot , Cabernet Sauvignon

You May Like